Spotlight on New York
The volumes in this series, which reflect the latest academic research, form a comprehensive study of New York State's long, colorful history. Each book features in-depth analysis of key events, figures, and advances that made New York a strong state and a unique place to live. In addition to historical developments, readers will gain essential knowledge about New York's native peoples, economy, government, and more.
• Features biographical information about numerous key figures throughout New York State's history
• Addresses the major turning points in the history of the state
• Abundant primary and secondary sources help readers grasp what life was like for New Yorkers of the past
• Maps and charts supplement the informative text
• The text is aligned with the 4th grade New York State curriculum