Internet Biographies: Set 3
The rise of the Internet has brought with it a new type of entrepreneur. These biographies explore some of the most creative and ambitious people today, focusing on their individual life stories and weaving in the events that were the catalysts of their success, their rise in their respective fields, and their lasting impact. These visionary entrepreneurs have capitalized on online technology to transform photo sharing, video games, television, music, and education. Readers are given the chance to read about their heroes and discover that the path to career success can sometimes be tricky.
• Helps students meet writing standards by creating informative texts with source material on a highly engaging subject matter
• Students can use domain-specific vocabulary they've learned from the book to effectively explain the text
• Titles include fact sheet on each company, including the number of users, annual revenue, records, and other statistics
• Features timeline of notable events or achievements in each entrepreneur's life
• Authentic, reliable, current information for research projects and writing assignments